- Project: Joomla!
- SubProject: CMS
- Severity: High
- Versions: 1.6.0 through 3.6.4
- Exploit type: Elevated Privileges
- Reported Date: 2016-November-04
- Fixed Date: 2016-December-06
- CVE Number: CVE-2016-9838
Incorrect use of unfiltered data stored to the session on a form validation failure allows for existing user accounts to be modified; to include resetting their username, password, and user group assignments.
Joomla! CMS versions 1.6.0 through 3.6.4
Upgrade to version 3.6.5
The JSST at the Joomla! Security Centre.
Reported By: @iamsecurityБрой прочитания на тази страница: 702
 – Core – Elevated Privileges