- Project: Joomla!
- SubProject: CMS
- Severity: High
- Versions: 3.4.4 through 3.6.3
- Exploit type: Elevated Privileges
- Reported Date: 2016-October-21
- Fixed Date: 2016-October-25
- CVE Number: CVE-2016-8869
Incorrect use of unfiltered data allows for users to register on a site with elevated privileges.
Joomla! CMS versions 3.4.4 through 3.6.3
Upgrade to version 3.6.4
The JSST at the Joomla! Security Centre.
Reported By: Davide TampelliniБрой прочитания на тази страница: 567
 – Core – Elevated Privileges